- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Sitting on 10 acres of redwood property with oldgrowth and lots of trails running throughout, plus a oneacre pond and a paddleboat, this sixbedroom McKinleyville home is ideal for your familys next outdoor vacation! Inside, youll find a bright and spacious interior with modern dcor and lots of comfortable furniture. The openconcept living room boasts a luxurious corner sofa facing an entertainment center with books, puzzles, and a flatscreen TV, plus an overhead ceiling fan to keep everything nice and cool during those hot summer months. The full kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a center prep island, and plenty of counter space to help the family chefs prepare tonights homecooked meal. Serve up to 12 guests at the handsome dining table or take your plates outside to the furnished patio to enjoy your meals alfresco while the kids romp around the spacious yard playing horseshoes and croquet. The little one can even pitch food...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 4 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Tax ID 012619
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- RECREATIONAL AMENITY LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Recreational Amenity Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver this Waiver is hereby incorporated as UnitSpecific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement Agreement for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement Property. In consideration for the right to use the Property, and the recreational and other amenities described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property collectively, Occupants of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- I. ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- A. Recreational Amenities
- The Property may allow guest access to or use of the following recreational amenities the Recreational Amenities
- 1 access to a pond and
- 2 one or more pedal boats or other water recreation equipment the recreational equipment.
- Due to a variety of factors, including weather and water conditions, these Recreational Amenities may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- Use of Shoreline or Recreational Equipment
- ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE POND AND USE OF THE RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the pond and use of the recreational equipment can be dangerous, and that water recreation is an inherently dangerous activity with risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH including but not limited to drowning. Use of the pond and entering the water may be hazardous due to water conditions and the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of or access to the shoreline and swimming, wading or use of the recreational equipment. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use of personal flotation devices. RENTER AND OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult at all times when near the shoreline or in the water.
- B. Wildlife Hazards
- The Property is located in a remote, undeveloped area. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that potentially dangerous wildlife, including but not limited to bears, cougars, and coyotes, inhabit the region.
- II. WAIVER AND RELEASE INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND Property Manager, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES collectively, Released Parties FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM RENTER, OCCUPANTS, THIRD PARTIES, OR THEIR HEIRS OR NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RECREATIONAL AMENITIES OR FROM THE POTENTIAL HAZARDS DESCRIBED IN THIS WAIVER.