Captivating Modern Villa with Exceptional Sunset View
This property is a contemporary 3 bedroom villa with surrounding pine forest landscapes and stunning Mediterranean Sea views. This property is perfect for those wishing to be located in a quiet and tranquil plot, yet with an easy and accessible route to explore the island, close by to the renowned resort of Santa Eulalia and the capital, Ibiza Town, home to the island’s most loved dining and dancing destinations.
The property boasts of an open plan design with the bright and spacious living room leading directly through to the kitchen and out onto the shaded terrace. The interiors are beautifully designed, artfully combining contemporary furnishings and artworks with traditional, authentic touches to create a welcoming, relaxing ambience. The sophisticated style flows through to the living areas, and each bedroom is elegantly furnished, and complete with their own en-suite bathroom.
Step outside into the lush...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Reservations rules: It is required by transfer 7 days prior to arrival. For June and September bookings needs to be from Saturday to Saturday. *24 hours confirmation: As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed. General House Rules: No loud music outdoor after midnight. This is a legal requirement of the Balearic Islands. No open fires to be made outside and no cigarettes to be thrown outside - fire hazard! Please make sure the AC is off when windows and doors are open. It's not allowed to use glassware near the pool, please use plastic glasses and cups instead. The clients are responsible for the rubbish disposal during their stay. When leaving the property, please make sure all the parasols are closed as they may end up broken or cause damage due to the winds. Please ask for prior approval for gatherings and celebrations with more than 20 people at the villa.
- Security deposit: 2000 €