Kasa | Perfect Family 2BD/2BA Apartment | Legacy Town Center
Each of our apartments has their own unique layout and decor. Pictures above are a sampling of Kasa’s two-bedroom units at this property, but they may not show the exact unit or floor you receive. Floor plans, furniture, design, and artwork may differ slightly, and our units span 1,034-1,339 square feet. Your apartment may look different from the sample photos but will be just as stylish and comfortable!
Key apartment features include:
• Luxurious king-size bed with memory foam mattress
• Matching twin-size beds with memory foam mattresses
• Queen-size sleeper sofa in living room
• Modern, high-end kitchen where you can cook and enjoy wonderful cuisine
• Ultra high-speed Internet
• One free parking space
Building amenities include:
• One outdoor and one indoor fitness center
• Three outdoor pools and sundecks
• Pet friendly — Enjoy your Kasa with your furry friend!
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
This area is surrounded by shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The Shops at Legacy are within walking distance from your apartment, and so is Bishop Park. In addition, Hawaiian Falls Waterpark is only about a 10 minute drive from the property, as is Arbor Hills Nature Preserve.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • NO Smoking: Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is never allowed at this property. This applies to the entire apartment, including the balcony or patio, as well as all common and outdoor areas of the building. Apartments may be monitored with marijuana and tobacco sensors.
- • Noise: At all times, guests may not disturb their neighbors’ quiet enjoyment. In addition, guests must observe quiet hours from 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. Parties and large gatherings are prohibited.Units are proactively monitored with decibel sensors for compliance with this noise policy.
- • Occupancy: Each unit has a maximum occupancy limit. There can be no more than the specified number of guests on the premises at any given time. Large gatherings are not permitted.
- • Package Handling: We cannot accept any package deliveries. Instead, as part of your check-in instructions and building amenity information, we provide a list of nearby UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Amazon Hub locations that can receive packages.
- • Lost and Found: Property Manager assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged belongings, including any belongings that are left in the apartment after your departure time has passed.
- • Pets: With the exception of service animals, breed and pet restrictions are imposed by the building management. Requests to bring a pet must be approved by Property Manager prior to booking. A $15 daily pet fee will apply. Pet fees are not included in the total reservation price. If you are authorized to bring a pet, an additional pet fee will be applied after the booking is complete. There is a one-pet-per-apartment limit. Only dogs and cats are permitted to stay at pet-friendly properties. Restricted breeds include cane corso, pit bull, German shepherd, chow-chow, boxer, Rottweiler, bullmastiff, Presa Canario, American bulldog, wolf hybrid, husky, malamute, Doberman, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Akita, Staffordshire terrier, or any hybrid or mix of the aforementioned breeds.
- • Return of Fobs & Keys: All designated fobs, keys, and parking passes must be left in the apartment upon checkout. Failure to leave all access items behind will result in an immediate replacement fee of up to $250 per item. Please alert staff immediately if any items are missing at the beginning of your stay.
- • Infestation: If it is determined that you have brought any infestation into the apartment or onto the premises, The Property Manager reserves the right to charge you for any and all costs and expenses that deems necessary to address the infestation.
- • Parking at Own Risk: All vehicles parked on the premises must be registered with Property Manager prior to arrival. Vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Property Manager shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
- • Damaged or Missing Property: Guests are liable for any damage and/or theft at the apartment, premises, or property caused by the guests, their visitors, or other persons present in the apartment during the guests’ stay. This includes damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishings, and equipment (such as towels, artwork, electronics, and kitchen equipment). The Property Manager reserves the right to charge guests for 120 percent of such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem necessary to compensate or make good the costs or expenses incurred or suffered by Property Manager as a result of the damage and/or theft. Charges may include but are not limited to all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, and guest compensation.
- • Identity Verification: To protect against identity theft and fraud and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in the community, you will be required to provide a scanned or photographed copy of your valid, government-issued photo ID during the virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing a background check or screening.
- • Use: The apartment and all amenity areas shall not be used for any unlawful or illegal purpose. No nails, screws, or other items may be driven into any portion of the apartment. Guests shall use the apartment for residential purposes only. Guests shall not conduct any commercial, industrial, or retail activity in the apartment.
- • Client Accommodation Agreement: Prior to arrival, all guests must agree to abide by the Rules, which will be provided to the guest for review and signature during the virtual check-in process.
- • Security Deposit: Non-compliance with the House Rules and all other Stay Rules could result in a penalty and/or forfeiture of the security deposit and/or eviction without a refund.