9 Laurel Lane
Location, location, location! This totally remodeled home, boasting all new furnishings is truly the combination and epitome of palatial, coastal, functionality and comfort offering every feature you could want for a perfect vacation! There is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy this 7300 sq ft home with 6 different gathering areas indoors.
Additionally, there are 3 huge outdoor decks, plus a large screened in porch featuring a wet bar & TV, which will allow you to enjoy your surroundings bug free!
As you enter the home, you walk into an airy foyer where the elevator is located, with French doors that lead down into a sunken living area that has views of the ocean. Cool, off-white tiling throughout this level, gives you a Mediterranean feel! This room has a cream-colored sectional and 3 club chairs, it has a unique coffee table with 4 "hidden" seats for extra seating and French doors that lead out to the pool area....
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Property Manager is not responsible for resort amenities such as scheduled pool and spa closures, etc. At the time of this publication, all home and villa amenities are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Furniture and accessories are subject to change without notice as owners may update their properties.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES.
- HURRICANE & WEATHER REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be issued for any situation arising from hurricanes including evacuations without Travel Insurance coverage. No refunds will be given for cancellation or interruption of your stay due to other inclement weather.
- PETS: This property does NOT allow pets. This policy will be strictly enforced. If you are found in violation of the policy, Agent reserves the right to immediately cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of the dwelling. Additionally, Guest will forfeit all monies and incur a minimum additional penalty of $500.
- KEYS/CAR PASSES: You will be provided with a keyless entry door code (or keys) to your rental property. This reservation includes two (2) car passes or hang tags, if applicable. Guests are responsible for any additional car passes* or hang tags*. These can be purchased by contacting our office. *All vehicles MUST display a car pass/hang tag while occupying the property.
- LOST AND FOUND: Lock all doors when you leave your accommodations. Do not leave money or valuables unattended in the property; neither Agent nor the owner will be held accountable or liable for any thefts. Items left behind will be returned only upon request.
- REPAIRS: Even the best or newest equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. We use the best maintenance personnel available. Problems are corrected as soon as possible. Agent or an authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during business hours for any purpose connected with the repair, care or maintenance of the premises. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment or other guest dissatisfaction. Hilton Head is a highly desirable developing resort area with houses under construction. We do not move people or give refunds due to construction noise.
- USE: Any use of the dwelling other than residential use during a family vacation must be approved by the Agent. If the dwelling is to be used for any event such as weddings, receptions, “parties” or large gatherings, the Guest agrees to submit a request for approval to the Agent and adhere to the Agent’s determination on that request. If the Agent approves the event, the Guest may be required to pay an additional deposit. If Guest misrepresents an event to the Agent (said misrepresentation to be determined by the Agent), the Guest agrees that the Agent may refuse occupancy or have the dwelling vacated and that the Guest will not be entitled to any refund.
- RENTER: Renter understands that they will be required to sign our rental agreement prior to the transaction being final. Renter understands Company reserves the right to cancel reservation if the rental agreement is not returned within 5 business days of being made.