Exceptional Luxury Home | Private, Hike In/Out, Expansive Patio | The Highlander
Guests can take in extraordinary views from just about every room in the house. An expansive patio extends from a covered breezeway to an open-air terrace with a fire table that allows for year-round enjoyment. From the outdoor hot tub, guests can look out over the soaring aspens to Telluride’s famous ridgelines.
The interior living spaces are perhaps just as breathtaking as the surrounding scenery. Exposed wood beams, chiseled granite, and live-edge furnishings give the space a rustic flair without compromising its refined feel. In the main living area, floor-to-ceiling windows ensure you never miss a moment of the stunning skies, and the huge gas fireplace helps create an idyllic scene of comfort and warmth that’s perfect after a day on the mountain.
The kitchen, which has easy access to the covered outdoor patio, features all stainless steel appliances, such as the 6-burner gas range and double oven. The...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dry Cleaning: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.