- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Name: The Bonanza | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 10 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 28+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Bonanza: a situation or event that creates a sudden increase in wealth, good fortune, or profits. Around the Deep Creek Lake area, we measure wealth in good times, great company, and lasting memories so you are guaranteed to experience a bonanza at our Bonanza home! Situated just minutes from the lake, within 10 minutes of the area’s top restaurants, bars, shops, and Swallow Falls State Park, this property puts you in the heart of all the best attractions DCL has to offer. And when you come home, you are in the calm and peaceful neighborhood of The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
The View is located just off of Lake Shore Drive on the western side of Deep Creek Lake. Let this community welcome you on your lake vacation with its wooded setting and its quiet roads full of serenity. If adventure is what you seek, hop in the car to explore the many sights just a short drive away. During the day wander out and visit Swallow Falls State Park or some of the many shops and restaurants located along Route 219 in central Deep Creek Lake. In the evening, head back to the home to enjoy a night under the stars around the fire pit. You can enjoy the best of both worlds here at The View! Community Amenities: -Close to Swallow Falls State Park -Quiet Neighborhood
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.