Amazing stone Villa with private pool
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 17 Guests
The villa is located in a panoramic position in the Tuscan countryside of the Valdinievole area, among hills and olive groves, chestnut and oak woods.
Surrounded by a well-kept garden with lawn, old terrracotta Tuscan vases and private parking (up to 5 cars), the villa boasts an outdoor lounge area with sofa and armchairs and an alfresco dining area with built-in barbecue, ideal for having tasty grills with friends.
The outdoor spaces are embellished by a wonderful infinity pool (6 x 12 m) with hydromassage, located on a natural terrace at a lower level of the garden, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the valley below. Generally open from mid-April to mid-October (depending on weather conditions), the pool is illuminated at night, and is equipped with a cleaning system that insures utmost hygene and eliminates any possible inconvenience caused by the chloride.
Around the pool you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Small pets are allowed on request.
- Included in the price: Welcome basket (light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast for the first morning); 3 hours of midweek cleaning plus the bathrooms’ linen change; high speed Wifi (30 MB downloading, 3 MB uploading); Netflix; Bose bluetooth speakers; childrens’ corner with swing and slippery dip; acoustic alarm around the pool; smoke detectors on each floor; carbon monoxide detectors; 2 professional emergency kits (in the villa and in the changing room); fire extinguisher and fire blanket; Lavazza machine for espresso coffee; sterilizer for babies’ bottles; safe in some wardrobes: hair curler; USB plug for charging smartphone, ipad, PC in all the bedrooms and in the lounge room; courtesy line in each bathroom (made up of shampoo/shower, hand and body cream and hand detergent); lounge area in the garden with large and comfortable sofas and armchairs and tables in rattan, with covering.
- Excluded from the price: Consumption of air conditioning: 0,70€ per KW (1 KW = 3 Frigocalories); consumption of heating: 0,19€ per Thermal KW (Diesel fuel); final cleaning (300,00€); other extra services on request (transfers from the airport, tours, extra maid). Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 800,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.