Amazing stone Villa with private pool
The villa is located in a panoramic position in the Tuscan countryside of the Valdinievole area, among hills and olive groves, chestnut and oak woods.
Surrounded by a well-kept garden with lawn, old terrracotta Tuscan vases and private parking (up to 5 cars), the villa boasts an outdoor lounge area with sofa and armchairs and an alfresco dining area with built-in barbecue, ideal for having tasty grills with friends.
The outdoor spaces are embellished by a wonderful infinity pool (6 x 12 m) with hydromassage, located on a natural terrace at a lower level of the garden, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the valley below. Generally open from mid-April to mid-October (depending on weather conditions), the pool is illuminated at night, and is equipped with a cleaning system that insures utmost hygene and eliminates any possible inconvenience caused by the chloride.
Around the pool you...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Small pets are allowed on request.
- Included in the price: Welcome basket (light dinner at arrival and a continental breakfast for the first morning); 3 hours of midweek cleaning plus the bathrooms’ linen change; high speed Wifi (30 MB downloading, 3 MB uploading); Netflix; Bose bluetooth speakers; childrens’ corner with swing and slippery dip; acoustic alarm around the pool; smoke detectors on each floor; carbon monoxide detectors; 2 professional emergency kits (in the villa and in the changing room); fire extinguisher and fire blanket; Lavazza machine for espresso coffee; sterilizer for babies’ bottles; safe in some wardrobes: hair curler; USB plug for charging smartphone, ipad, PC in all the bedrooms and in the lounge room; courtesy line in each bathroom (made up of shampoo/shower, hand and body cream and hand detergent); lounge area in the garden with large and comfortable sofas and armchairs and tables in rattan, with covering.
- Excluded from the price: Consumption of air conditioning: 0,50€ per KW (1 KW = 3 Frigocalories); consumption of heating: 0,17€ per Thermal KW (Diesel fuel); final cleaning (300,00€); other extra services on request (transfers from the airport, tours, extra maid). Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 800,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.