Beautiful De Waterkant Villa | Rooftop Deck | Wifi
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Like something out of Italy this two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa is
overflowing with character and quirky charm. Perfectly located in
trendy De Waterkant, with its cobbled streets and colourful houses, is
at the centre of Cape Towns’ cafe culture abuzz with cream cheese
bagels, creatives, music and art. Just a short drive to Table Mountain
and the world-famous Camps Bay Beaches. Within walking distance of the
Cape Quarter, Bo Kaap and noteworthy local eateries.
Large wooden doors open up onto an original stone walled garden,
complete with a functioning water feature- an outdoor space that sets
the tone for the unit to come. This bright and airy villa offers up a
taste of times gone by with the ease and convenience of modern
amenities. The space is flooded with light through floor to ceiling,
custom made bay windows while dark wood...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.