Modern Comfortable Villa close to the Cape Quarter
This four-bedroom, four-bathroom newly finished villa in trendy De Waterkant, with its cobbled streets and colorful houses, is at the centre of Cape Towns’ cafe culture abuzz with cream cheese bagels, creatives, music and art. Just a short drive to Table Mountain and the world-famous Camps Bay Beaches. Perfectly located within walking distance of the Cape Quater, Bo Kaap and noteworthy local eateries. A slightly more brisk walk to the idyllic Sea Point Promenade, the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town stadium.
This bright and airy villa encourages easy living with its clean modern finishes and comfortable sofa- perfect for snuggling up with a book or an afternoon nap. Split into four levels, with a fully equipped kitchen opening up onto a living room come dining area. Immerse yourself in Cape Town living with a braai on the rooftop terrace, followed by a sunset soak in the rooftop tub. Wash-off the sea salt...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.