@ Property Manager - Waterfront 2BR Whidbey Island
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
� 1100 sqft
� Sanitized, self-checkin (contact free)
� Free parking
� Waterfront property
� Full kitchen, washer/dryer, tv
� Fast & stable wifi
� Remote working space
� Privacy & fresh coastal air
2 bedrooms � 1 bath � 1 kitchen
This charming home has an inviting open floor plan, cozy furnishings, and with a view of the stunning sunsets from our private patio.
Note: The fireplace is only for decoration purpose, please do not use it.
You will have the main house all to yourself.
There is a studio above the garage which is not part of this rental. It is separate from the main house with its own entrance.
Backyard is shared with the Studio Guests.
Guests will have access to the entire space except for a few closets and cabinets that we have locked.
Whidbey Island is a picturesque long linear island that...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Whidbey Island is a picturesque long linear island that stretches for nearly 50 miles. It is in the Puget Sound, about 30 miles from Seattle. It is best described as a collection of a number of small harbor towns. Here you will experience the magic of island life, enjoy visiting a light house, an historic fort or ride a ferry or take a stroll in the community beach. Close to historic downtown Coupeville; Coupeville is Washington State's second oldest town with plenty to do and a wide variety of food options to sample from. Coupeville has everything you need for a fun-filled day with its beautiful beaches, historic farmland of Ebey's Landing, quaint horses, quirky shops and not to mention the great places to eat. If you are seafood lover, you are in for a treat. Coupeville is situated on Penn Cove, known for its mussels, clams and oyster beds. There are plenty to do, here is a list of attractions: • Walkable and it's in the community: Ledgewood Beach County Park, 1846 Driftwood Way, Coupeville, WA 98239 • Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve: Ebey's Landing Rd, Coupeville, WA 98239 • Deception Pass State Park: 41229 WA-20, Oak Harbor, WA 98277 • Fort Ebey State Park: 400 Hill Valley Dr, Coupeville, WA 98239 • Fort Casey State Park: 1280 Engle Rd, Coupeville, WA 98239 • Double Bluff Beach: 6378 S Double Bluff Rd, Freeland, WA 98249 • Pacific Northwest Naval Air Museum: 270 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor, WA 98277 • Joseph Whidbey State Park: 1755 Crosby Rd, Oak Harbor, WA 98277 • Driftwood Park: 399 Keystone Ave, Coupeville, WA 98239 • Coupeville: Whidbey Island's Historic Town • Whidbey Island Distillery: Address: 3466 Craw Rd, Langley, WA 98260 • Jet Boat Tour to Deception Pass: Address: 5596 SR 20, Anacortes, WA 98221 Other cities/attractions nearby: • Port Townsend (need to take ferry) • Olympic national park • Oak harbor • Langley
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premise. Violation to this rule will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras monitoring in place, please check your guests count for accuracy at the time of your reservation. Ask for approval, if you have visitors, groups of visitors, or party size visitors are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, Ask for approval. All devices have to be ON at all time, if WiFi disconnected by guests, we will send team member to fix right way, and after hours rate at $150 apply to guests
- Quiet hour starts at 10 p.m. No shooting, and hunting No smoking in the house.
- Hot-tub/Jacuzzi usage until 10 p.m.
- Please do not use our towel to remove makeups, or anything which will stain them.
- Please clean your dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling purposes.
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, we appreciate that you follow our "house rules" during your stay. We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.”