Pelican Isle 112 - Robin`s Nest
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this beautiful 820 sq. ft. condo! “Radiant Robins Nest” is located on the sandy beaches of Okaloosa Island. This elevated, upgraded, 1st-floor unit, is great for small families and couples’ getaways.
You are welcomed by bright colors and a relaxing, warm atmosphere as you settle in for your Island vacation. The private balcony beyond the living room is the perfect place to soak up the anticipated coastal ambiance.
The bedroom features a queen-size bed (sleeps 2) and an attached private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The 2nd full bathroom features a large walk-in shower. In the hallway is a bunk bed (sleeps 2) alcove and the living room offers a queen-size sofa sleeper (sleeps 2).
Prepare any meal in the fully equipped kitchen. For your convenience, we provide our guests with linens and towels, as well as an in-unit washer and dryer.
***6 beach towels are provided for this...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Pelican Isle Resort is clean, quiet, family-friendly, and centrally located on beautiful Okaloosa Island in Fort-Walton Beach! Okaloosa Island in Fort-Walton Beach is minutes from Destin
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Check-in starts at 4 pm. Some properties may qualify for early check-in of 1 pm for $50 (+tax). *Subject to availability*
- - Check-out is at 10 am. Some properties may qualify for a late check-out of 1 pm for $50 (+tax). *Subject to availability*
- - No third-party bookings are allowed.
- - DUE TO STRICT HOA RULES - ALL GUESTS must be 25 years old to reserve and occupy this unit. --CHILDREN ARE ALWAYS WELCOME WITH THEIR PARENTS.
- - STRICT MAX OCCUPANCY - BABIES, INFANTS & CHILDREN ARE INCLUDED IN OCCUPANCY
- - DUE TO SEVERE ALLERGIES, there are absolutely no animals or pets of any kind allowed. (With the exception of a registered service dog.)
- - Absolutely NO smoking, NO Vaping, candles, incense, or open flames in the unit or on the balcony or patio.