Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Private Retreat & Mins to Joshua Tree National Park
� 1,290 sqft
� sanitized, self-check-in (contact free)
� fast & stable wifi
� Free parking - 2 car parking in front of the garage,
plenty of parking on unpaved road beside the driveway
� 5 min drive to downtown Joshua Tree
2 bedrooms � 2 baths � 1 kitchen
Welcome to this beautiful vacation retreat, a high desert sanctuary. This home with its generous floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths making it a perfect escape from the city. It provides the comfort of modern living while letting you enjoy the remoteness of the high desert.
This hillside haven also features an outdoorJacuzzi-hot tub , a propane barbecue and propane fire pit with endless views of the beautiful desert.
Guests will have access to the entire home except for a few closets and cabinets that we have locked. The private backyard, and the landscape are available for your exclusive...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Less than 15 minute drive to the Joshua Tree National park and 5 miles away from great restaurants and funky shops in Joshua Tree. Joshua Tree National Park - The Hillside Haven is located less than a 15 minute drive to the entrance of National park. The park entrance fee is $20 for the day or $30 for an annual pass. There are some free entrance days so be sure to check the website for these dates. Noah Purifoy Exhibit - An outdoor art exhibit which is about 10-15 minutes away. This is a must see for art lovers. The Integratron - About 20 minutes away is an unforgettable sound experience for those in need of relaxation and rejuvenation. Sound baths are by appointment only either by booking online or phone. Landers Brew Co - This is a treat especially for those looking for a good beer in an ambience surrounded by beautiful desert scenery with its friendly staff and great selection of drafts and bottles. Beer lovers, its only a 20 minute drive and is well worth it. You can't go wrong with the restaurants in Joshua Tree. There are delicious diner Breakfast and home cooked meals. Crossroads Cafe has a wide range of options to choose from, whether you are there for breakfast or lunch. Pie For The People is the best pizza in town, Natural Sisters is the vegetarian restaurant in Joshua Tree known for its large portions and hearty salads. if you are in for some live music, Joshua Tree Saloon is right down the street and a perfect spot for drinks and while there you should sample some BBQ or Mahi Mahi tacos. Another spot for music lovers is Pappy and Harriets in Pioneertown. It is highly recommended to make reservation in advance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras monitoring in place, so please check your guest count for accuracy at the time of your reservation! Ask for approval, if you have visitors, GROUP of visitors, or party size visitors are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, please ask for approval.
- All devices at the property have to be ON at all time, if the WiFi is disconnected by guests, we will send a team member to fix right way, and the after-hours rate at $150 applies to guests
- No shooting, and hunting
- No smoking in or around the house.
- No Events or Parties are allowed.
- Separate trash for recycling purposes.
- Please don’t use our towels to remove makeups or anything which will stain the towels.
- No outside shoes inside of the house, for better comfort, please pack your own indoor shoes.
- Please clean your dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling purposes.
- We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable."