@ Property Manager - 3BR | near DTWNLongmont | Ldry+P
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
� sanitized, self-checkin (contact free)
� 15-20 minutes to boulder
� free parking
� executive level house/w top line amenities
� house located at the best part of longmont
� full kitchen, washer/dryer, tv
� fast & stable wifi
� walk-to Longmont United Hospital
� 5-10mins drive to Village at the Peaks, downtown longmont (main st) to regal movie theater, king sooper, sprouts, whole foods, and restaurants are all nearby
3 bedrooms � 1 baths � 1 kitchen
� 1-story high end finish /w plenty of parking
Short Term Rental License (STR200027) approved by City of Longmont.
Guests will have access to the entire home, except for few closets and cabinets that we have locked. The backyard is available for your exclusive use.
Excellent neighborhood, especially the location.
Open space across the street, bike...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Excellent neighborhood, especially the location. Open space across the street, bike lanes, Seagate, Amgen, GE, Tech Companies nearby A car is highly recommended.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras monitoring in place, please check your guests count for accuracy at the time of your reservation. Ask for approval, if you have visitors, groups of visitors, or party size visitors are not allowed. Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, Ask for approval. All devices have to be ON at all time, if WiFi disconnected by guests, we will send a team member to fix right way, and the after-hours rate at $150 apply to guests.
- Quiet hour starts at 10 p.m.
- No smoking in the house, on the patio, or within 25 feet of the building.
- No Events or Parties allowed
- Separate trash for recycling purposes.
- Parking is limited to 2 cars max.
- Please don’t use our towel to remove makeup or anything that would cause stains.
- No outside shoes inside of the house, for better comfort, please pack your own indoor shoes.
- Please clean your dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling purposes.
- Please park in front of the house
- We are not responsible for cars being towed away due to illegal parking in neighbors parking lots
- Street Parking is limited, at best impossible, so please carpool
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. Our property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. We care a lot about maintaining good relationships with our community, so we appreciate you following our "house rules" during your stay.
- We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable."