2BR Guest House | Downtown Redwood City | Parking
� centrally-located near downtown Redwood City
� sanitized, self-checkin (contact free)
� free parking
� located right off woodside rd (84), and 82 with easy access to silicon valley
� easy access to stanford hospital, 5 miles or less
� super close to stanford, palo alto, and heart of silicon valley
� restaurants, bars, cafes, whole foods, safe-way grocery stores all nearby
� comfy beds with AC in each rooms
� fast & stable wifi
� washer/dryer upon request
� cal-train station nearby
� Uber is easy and convenient
2 bedrooms � 1 bath � 1 kitchen
� there’s only a portable induction cooktop countertop burner, no oven or a whole range top, please see pic as a reference
� this is a budget friendly, business travel accommodation, it is not a luxurious house/villa. The backyard is shared with other unit
Note: There’s a main house on...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Right near downtown Redwood City, and many great restaurants, bar, and cafes. Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, Target, and Marshalls are all nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premise. Violation to this rule will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras monitoring in place, please check your guests count for accuracy at the time of your reservation. Ask for approval, if you have visitors, groups of visitors, or party size visitors are not allowed.
- Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, Ask for approval. All devices have to be ON at all time, if WiFi disconnected by guests, we will send team member to fix right way, and after hours rate at $150 apply to guests
- Quiet hour starts at 10 p.m. No shooting, and hunting No smoking in the house.
- Hot-tub/Jacuzzi usage until 10 p.m.
- Please do not use our towel to remove makeups, or anything which will stain them.
- Please clean your dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling purposes.
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, we appreciate that you follow our "house rules" during your stay. We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable.”