Oakwood on the Park - Only 2 mins away from central Park Circle
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex property was recently renovated and refurbished to meet all of your vacation wants and needs. With its open layout and modern design, this ranch style property is the perfect home away from home. It is centrally located in the heart of popular Park Circle, within walking distance countless popular restaurants such as EVO Pizzeria, Jackrabbit Filly, and Accent on Wine. Guests can enjoy plenty of space while maintaining the perfect amount of privacy. Throughout the unit you will find ample space, hardwood flooring, brand new appliances, stylish furniture and trendy decor.
The property features:
*A Private Driveway.
With its own private driveway that accommodates up to 2 vehicles, parking and unloading will be the least of your worries throughout your stay here!
*Front Porch Seating and a Fenced in Backyard.
The front porch features seating for 2...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Located in the Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, our house is an ideal place to stay when visiting the Charleston area for work or play. Park Circle is a friendly, eclectic neighborhood conveniently located a short drive from the airport, downtown Charleston, and the beaches. Our diverse and open-minded neighborhood is experiencing an exciting revitalization and was named the “Brooklyn of South Carolina” by Thrillist. Walk to the Farmer’s Market on Thursdays, take in a relaxing yoga class at Barefoot Yoga, or pick up some craft beers at the Brew Cellar. Be sure to visit Stems and Skins, our friendly neighborhood (James Beard nominated) wine bar. Park Circle is an easily walkable area peppered with several parks, green spaces, and outdoor recreational areas (even its own disc golf course). The neighborhood is encircled by train tracks that service Charleston’s port. The trains can create a fun memory for children; however, if you think the noise may bother you, you may want to consider staying in a different part of Charleston. Other than the occasional train horn, you will find the neighborhood peaceful and quiet. Our home is conveniently situated between Charleston International Airport and Downtown Charleston. It is also in close proximity to Boeing and Spawar for you business travelers. You can walk or bike to Riverfront Park, located just outside of Park Circle on the Cooper River. Riverfront Park is home to the High Water Music Festival, hosts many other concerts and festivals throughout the year, and is a great spot for a picnic. It’s around a 15 minute drive to Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island, two of South Carolina’s most beautiful beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!