The Wrens Nest (Historic Downtown) - Only a few blocks from King!
A Carolopolis Award Winning Home for 2020! Unwind at this stunning 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bathroom two-story home, perfect for large groups of friends and/or families. The house was lovingly built and recently remodeled with hardwood floors, high ceilings, and antique architecture for a luxurious yet charming feel. Enjoy the convenience of being centrally located and mere steps away from popular restaurants, historical sights, shopping, and nightlife. The house is located in the heart of downtown, in beautiful and quaint Cannonborough. Although shops and restaurants are within walking distance, the area feels peaceful and secluded.
The property features…
A Front Porch and 2nd Floor Balcony with Seating.
Upon arrival, ascend the front steps to the porch. Enjoy the warm Charleston sun and cool evening breeze, while lounging in the stylish woven chairs located on both the front porch and the 2nd floor...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Ice Bing, Goulette, The Jetty, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen, Poke San, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located nearby. We recommend going to 132 Spring or Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The house is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great shops – including antique shops, book stores and fashion boutiques – as well as buzzing restaurants. Publix conveniently located nearby on Lockwood Drive as well. The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches.
- The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
- Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- - Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- - Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- - Complimentary Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- - Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- - Dish/Laundry Detergents
- - Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- - Towels/Linens
- - Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Room Service: This rental offers Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon.
- We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227. Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am. 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
- NO PETS ALLOWED UNLESS SPECIFIED OR CONFIRMED WITH MANAGEMENT. For pet friendly homes, there is a non-refundable Pet Fee of $100, which will be charged separately from the booking.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!
- Owner/host/management reserves the right to charge a security deposit upon booking confirmation. This is confirmed after your book your stay. Security deposits are charged before your arrival, 100% refundable & returned within 7 days after check out, assuming the property is returned to its original order. Guests who refuse to confirm security deposits will have their reservations cancelled and refunded.