First Floor Stylish Apartment in the Heart of Rennes
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located in the city center of Rennes, rue Saint Hélier, a stone’s throw from the train station, this apartment is on the 1st floor of a 1950s building. The location is perfect for enjoying the city center (immediate proximity on foot , public transport, parking, restaurants).
With a surface area of 67 m², recently renovated in a contemporary atmosphere, the apartment consists of an entrance hall, an equipped kitchen opening onto a large bright living room with its sofa bed, 2 separate bedrooms (1 double bed + 2 single beds) and a bathroom with shower.
The flat can accommodate up to 6 people.
The apartment has all the comforts to make you feel at home, for a few days or a few weeks:
- Linen provided (sheets, towels, tea towels)
- Beds made on arrival
- Wifi internet connection included.
- Fitted and equipped kitchen (traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.