- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The living space offers comfortable seating for four people and has a flat-screen Roku powered TV. Adjacent to the living space is a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and basic kitchenware as well as a dining table that seats four. Down the hallway, you will find two bedrooms both with QUEEN beds. In the hallway, you will also find one full bathroom with beautiful tiling. Through the back of the house, there is shaded outdoor seating under an oak tree so you can even enjoy it in the summer months. Situated just two blocks from the beach and three blocks from Center Street, you will have access to everything you may need within walking distance.
GUEST ACCESS: Your Stay:
Enjoy full access to your rental and its amenities. Parking instructions are provided 3 days before check-in. Check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section for parking details.
Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide for a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Folly Beach! Only 15 minutes away from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach beckons with its six miles of pristine white sandy beach, flanked by the stunning Intracoastal Waterway on one side. This lively yet laid-back beach town is celebrated for its exceptional surf, expansive beaches, and awe-inspiring sunsets. Make the most of your days basking in the Southern sunshine and your evenings exploring Folly's popular restaurants and bars, including LowLife, Jack of Cups, Taco Boy, and Wiki Wiki Sandbar. If you prefer preparing meals at your home away from home, Crosby’s offers fresh local fish and shrimp, or visit Bert’s Market, open 24/7, for spirits, snacks, or ice cream any time of day or night. Explore the natural beauty of the Low Country at Folly’s County Park on the west end of the island or gaze upon the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the east end. Once on Folly, there's no need to hop back in your car; instead, opt for golf carts and bikes, the favored modes of transportation. Fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddleboarding await, ensuring there's something for everyone on Folly Beach. Capturing a casual and eclectic vibe cherished by both residents and visitors, Folly Beach isn't just a destination; it's a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Important Information & Key Features:
- • 🚀 Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- • ☕ Locally Packaged Coffee for Your Enjoyment
- • 🧻 Essential Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- • 🛁 Hotel-Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- • 🧴 Convenient Dish and Laundry Detergents
- • 💇♀️ Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- • 🛌 Four Bath Towels per Bed, All Professionally Laundered Linens
- • 🍳 Basic Cooking Essentials and Well-Equipped Kitchenware
- Enhance your comfort with airbeds, available upon request. Please notify management at least 24 hours before your check-in time.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations:
- Bring your furry friend! One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an extra pet fee of $200. The fee is waived for certified service dogs with proper paperwork. Inquire before bringing more than one pet.
- Evacuation Policy:
- In case of a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County during your stay, enjoy peace of mind with a 100% refund of all deposits, payments, and/or monies paid within 72 hours. No further liability with respect to the Reservation.
- House Rules:
- • 🚭 No Smoking Allowed; minimum $250 fine for in-room smoke damages
- • 🚬 Smoking permitted only outside, maintaining a distance of at least 10 feet from doors
- • Firearms are strictly prohibited; any left behind will be turned over to local police
- Legal Short Term Rental:
- Compliance with all legal requirements. Respect quiet hours (10 pm-8 am) to avoid fines. Guests are responsible for following The City of Folly Beach Ordinance rules.
- Extended Stays:
- Stays of 10 days or more may be subject to an additional cleaning fee at the host's discretion.
- Alteration Policy:
- Changes or cancellations within 60 days of arrival will not be approved.
- Event Decorations:
- Use painters tape for event decorations to avoid damages. Damages due to tape removal or decorations will incur a $500 repainting fee.
- Laundry Etiquette:
- Utilize the washer and dryer if available to freshen linens. Limited supplies require off-site washing between stays. Laundry detergent is provided for your convenience.
- A Note on Partying:
- This is not a party house! Embrace tranquility during your stay and always love thy neighbor!