- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This very nice apartment is 83 m² and has two bedrooms. It is located in an ideal environment : in the town centre, a few steps from the old Law Courts, the Tower of Brittany, the Viarme square and the Talensac market. It can comfortably accommodate four people.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor (no lift) in an old condominium. It offers a very beautiful living room, spacious with the dining room on one side with a table for your meals and on the other side, the living room fitted out with a splendid library where art and literature are mixed. Naturally, WIFi and television are available.
The adjoining kitchen, semi-open thanks to a hatch, is perfectly equipped (combined oven, refrigerator with freezer, 4-burner ceramic hob, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster and numerous utensils).
The pleasant and modern shower room has a shower and WC. We also provide a washing machine, a tumble dryer as well as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.