Driftwood - Beautiful Marsh Views on Folly Beach!!!
Driftwood is a spacious three-floor home with five bedrooms, four full baths making it ideal for groups of 10 guests. Located on the marsh side of Folly Beach, you are welcomed with breathtaking views of the Lowcountry. On the first floor, you will find the master bedroom with a KING bed, a large en-suite bathroom, and a private open-aired porch overlooking the water. You will also find a bedroom with two TWIN in beds connected by a Jack-and-Jill bathroom to another bedroom with a KING bed, each with its own Roku powered TV. The second floor has an inviting open floor plan with high ceilings that accommodates both dining and lounge space for 12, making it great for groups looking to spend time together. The living room has a large flat-screen TV and is adjacent to a fully equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware. Off the living space, you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee or sunset hors d’ oeuvres on the large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Situated just 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is lined with six miles of white sandy beach on one side and the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway on the other. This vibrant yet laid back beach town is renowned for its stellar surf, endless beach, and breathtaking sunsets. Spend your days soaking up southern sunshine and your evenings hitting Folly's most popular restaurants and bars; LowLife, Jack of Cups, and Taco Boy to name but a few. If you enjoy cooking at your home away from home, pick up fresh local fish and shrimp at Crosby’s or stop by Bert’s Market (open 24/7) for spirits, snacks or ice cream any time of day or night. View some of the Low Country’s best wildlife at Folly’s County Park on the West end of the island or the iconic Morris Island Lighthouse on the East end of the island. Once you're on Folly, there is no need to get back in your car as golf carts and bikes are the favorite modes of transportation for many. With fishing, boating, biking, surfing, and paddle boarding too, there is truly something for everyone on Folly Beach. Embodying a casual, eclectic vibe enjoyed by residents and visitors alike, Folly Beach is not just a destination, but a way of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
- Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- NON-PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY
- Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- 28+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!
- License #: LCI-1-21-244675