Bay Street Inn
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
This 4 bedroom / 3 bathroom home is situated in the most desirable location in all of downtown Charleston; walking distance to fine dining restaurants, Charleston’s City Market, historic landmarks, boutiques, tours, parks, and so much more. This home’s unique features + ideal location are unparalleled and intended for guests who wish to travel comfortably while being fully immersed in the middle of everything Charleston.
We can comfortably accommodate 14 guests. 12 in beds + 2 additional guests on our queen-size super comfy West Elm pullout sofa. Comcast Business-Class Internet and Google WiFi HotSpots throughout the home ensure full connectivity for guests in every corner of this private and secured 2,650 sq ft luxury home.
All bedrooms are furnished with luxurious linens, plush Egyptian Cotton towels, and Beckham "Hotel Collection" gel pillows.
All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
French Quarter: The French Quarter is the oldest section of Downtown Charleston, bounded on the south by Broad Street and the north by the City Market. It is home to the Charleston Art Walk, an evening held many times a year where Charleston residents and visitors alike enjoy gallery hopping and wine tasting along its storied streets. Here you will also find theaters like the famed Dock Street, churches, inns and secret gardens waiting to be discovered. Charleston's historic French Quarter is a small neighborhood on the Southeastern corner of the peninsula, with Broad, Meeting, East Bay, and South Market streets acting as perimeters. The neighborhood is filled with historic churches and museums, theatres, art galleries and even some haunted cemeteries. The French Quarter may be the most romantic of Charleston's districts, and is perfect for leisurely walks, exploring historic sites, and immersing yourself in centuries of city history.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- Booster Pump For Strong Water Pressure
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!