Casa Azul (Suite A)
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Our apartment has been recently renovated and has a mid-century modern style interior while maintaining the historic downtown Charleston charm. Throughout the apartment, you’ll find stylish, upscale furniture atop hardwood floors, chic light fixtures, exposed brick, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, exposed beams & more.
The property features:
A fully-equipped kitchen. Our kitchen comes fully equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and all of your other kitchen needs. Here you will also find the washer and dryer. You will feel right at home cooking with our vintage-style appliances while reminiscing about the good ole days.
A spacious living room. Our living room has a bright, modern interior and an HD flatscreen TV mounted on the wall above the fireplace. Exposed beams frame the fireplace giving this space a more cozy, homelike feel. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located nearby. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The house is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great shops – including antique shops and fashion boutiques – as well as an endless list of buzzing restaurants. Publix is conveniently located nearby on Lockwood Drive as well. The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- *Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
- The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily fitness classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Experience Charleston’s very own downtown oasis and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking*
- Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!