Serene Trendy Apartment with Place Catinat View
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This property is a spacious apartment, located on Place Catinat, nearby from the centre.
Entirely renovated with quality materials, it has two bedrooms and sleeps 4 people, and can comfortably accommodate 4 travellers. If you spend a few days or weeks in Nantes, for business reasons, holidays or a weekend, don’t miss staying in this comfortable apartment !
With a surface area of 84 m², it is ideally located in a quiet area between Place Mellinet and Place Canclaux and enjoys an unobstructed view of Place Catinat.
On the second floor with a lift, it is arranged as follows :
A large entrance hall opening to the living and dining room.
The two bedrooms are located on either side of the living room of the apartment.
A bathroom and separate toilet.
The separate kitchen is fitted and equipped so that you can concoct delicious meals for yourself.
For sunny days, a pretty terrace is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.