Queen’s Quarters (High-End Luxury) - Historic Downtown - 5 Blocks To King St & The Battery
Stay in the utmost luxury and comfort at this beautifully-furnished two-bedroom, two-bathroom Charleston apartment. Located inside a grand white building is a historic bed and breakfast, the interior beautifully combines the old and new with period features such as ceiling wooden beams and ornate fireplaces alongside modern fittings and furnishings of the highest standard, including hardwood floors, contemporary artwork, stone countertops and high-quality bed linen. The apartment features:
A spacious open-plan living and dining area with antique dining table and chairs, contemporary artwork and a large working fireplace
A modern, well-equipped kitchen with large fridge-freezer, dishwasher and all cutlery and cooking utensils
Two bedrooms with queen-size beds, large closets, flat-screen Cable TVs and high-quality bed linen
Two spacious bathrooms with large walk-in showers and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Harleston Village: Harleston Village is one of the most diverse and lively neighborhoods of Downtown Charleston. With its center point of Colonial Lake and Moultrie Park, you’ll find all kinds of people enjoying the outdoors, from college students to families to the elderly and everything in between. Just a short walk to the City Marina and King Street, Harleston Village also has lots of corner stores, businesses and services, making it a very pedestrian-friendly area. Start your day at Queen Street Grocery with a savory & delicious crepe, then stroll through one of the oldest and most beautiful college campuses in the country and over to the world famous King Street shopping districts for a fun-filled day. For a romantic evening, book your reservations in advance for Circa 1886 featuring a seasonal & local menu of elevated Lowcountry cuisine not to mention their extensive wine-list. Other popular dining spots in the neighborhood include 60 Bull Cafe, Cafe Framboise, and the Second State coffee-shop.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are not allowed
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!