Charming renovated 16th century Burgundy house
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
Beautiful 16th century Burgundy house of 225 m² entirely renovated. You will be able to take full advantage of the peacefulness and the beauty of the landscapes in this magnificent setting. The house has a large living room, a fitted kitchen, 4 spacious bedrooms including one on the ground floor, two bathrooms, a south-facing terrace and a very large garden of 1,100 m² opening onto the countryside.
- Large living room full of charm with exposed beams and original stone floor, fitted with two double sofa beds, a large wooden table and 8 chairs. French windows giving access to the garden and the sunny terrace.
- Large kitchen separate from the living room, fully equipped. Open onto the south facing terrace and the large private wooded grounds
- Two large fireplaces in the living room and kitchen, one with magnificent sculptures
- Back kitchen with laundry area. Access to the outside.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.