Toulouse Contemporary Apartment near Palais de Justice
Come and settle down in this real cocoon located rue Achille Viadieu.
Bedding: two double beds and one double sofa bed.
You will be close to the historic district of the Palais de Justice, between the Garonne River and the Jardin des Plantes.
You will discover this magnificent apartment, fully furnished and very well equipped: the charm of the parquet floor, the exposed brick, all under the roof, overlooking a charming chartreuse in a quiet area.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a typical Toulouse building in the colours of the Pink City.
In addition to a very neat decoration, optimal comfort is guaranteed in this ready-to-live-in apartment. You’ll be home here very soon!
The apartment is managed by our agency in Toulouse and will be prepared for your arrival. You will be greeted on the spot by a member of our team who will introduce you to the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome.