Panoramic Period Villa Surrounded by Lush Countryside
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa is an antique 16th-century farmhouse, located in a panoramic position on the hills of Bagno a Ripoli, and it boasts a wonderful panorama over Florence.
Surrounded by lush countryside with vineyards and olive trees, the property has a private garden equipped with lounge area, dining area and barbecue, for tasty grills with friends.
There is also a private parking and a panoramic pool, equipped with sun loungers and a gazebo with dining table and chairs.
The property is spread over 3 floors and is characterized by; terracotta floors, ceilings with chestnut beams and Florentine terracotta, and thick walls that guarantee a natural coolness in summer months. It can sleep up to 10 people for a total of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Air conditioning is only available in 2 bedrooms (those located on the first floor). Each bedroom has its own private bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The property is managed by two nice sisters who live in a dependance completely separate from the villa in order to guarantee excellent privacy. Therefore the owners are always available for any guests' needs and to give them useful advice during their stay and thus make their Tuscan experience unforgettable.
- Thanks to their decades of experience in the hospitality field, the owners will be happy to organize lunches, dinners, breakfasts, cooking lessons and much more on request.
- Included in the price: Utilities (water, gas, electricity except heating); welcome buffet; breakfast for the first morning; house garden and pool maintenance, on-site assistance; cot and high chair on request.
- Excluded from the price: Final cleaning (€200.00); heating according to consumption; dinners and lunches on request; other extra services on request. Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay 400,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.