Large Beautiful Home Near Forsyth Park
Hunter’s Knoll is one of our favorite Savannah vacation rentals. It is located on Lincoln Street in the Historic District South near Forsyth Park, with its spectacular fountain. With beaches, historic sites, Southern food and hospitality, shopping, and nightlife, Savannah offers plenty of activities to enjoy. To find the best low boil or other Southern cuisines, ask for suggestions from local residents.
Consider taking a riverboat cruise or trolley car tour; visit the birthplace of Juliet Gordon Low, the founder of the Girl Scouts; or explore the historic districts and waterfront. Savannah is known as America’s most haunted city. So take a guided ghost tour especially around Halloween.
On nearby Tybee Island, you can enjoy the beaches, visit the lighthouse, check out the Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion, explore the Tybee Island Marine Science Center, or go to Fort Pulaski National Monument. Other activities include...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.