CHARMING 5BR HISTORIC HOME with TWO KITCHENS
Walk into so much natural light in this amazing 5 bed 3 bath, open floor plan home! This Three-floor condo includes a ping pong table, jacuzzi tub, and baby amenities like a crib, high chair, and pack n play, making it perfect for guests of all ages! The high ceilings and ample space to spread out will make this home your new favorite place to visit!
All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
We’re perfectly situated between the beautiful parks and neighborhoods of Lafayette, Soulard, Benton Park, and Fox Park, and with nearby access to I-44, I-64/40, and I-55/70, you can easily get to the Arch, City Museum, Forest Park/Zoo, Barnes/CWE, Cortex, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Fox Theater, St. Louis U, The Grove, Cherokee Street, Tower Grove, Peabody Opera House and more within 5-10 minutes. St. Louis has Uber and Lyft, and we also have a few scooter and bike-share companies. You...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The house is perfectly located between the beautiful parks and neighborhoods of Lafayette, Soulard, Benton Park, and Fox Park with easy access to I-44, I-64/40 and I-55/70 to get to the Arch, City Museum, Forest Park/Zoo, Barnes/CWE, Cortex, Busch Stadium, Fox Theater, St. Louis U, The Grove, Cherokee Street, Tower Grove, Peabody Opera House and more all within 5-10 minutes. Fox Park is one of those neighborhoods in St. Louis City that has more history than it knows what to do with. Enjoy the unique architecture of the neighborhood as you walk to Clementine’s Naughty and Nice Creamery and stop into several of the city's best restaurants and bars. Take a stroll through the beautiful Lafayette Park just a 10 minute walk away where you can find a shady tree and enjoy a picnic and feed the ducks on the lake. Close by is The Fox Theater where you can catch a show, the Enterprise Center, the Arch grounds, and the popular Busch Stadium where you can watch the Cardinals hit the ball out of the park! Forest Park and the Delmar Loop are short easy drives with convenient access to I55, I44, and I64/40 making it super easy to get to get to where you’re going. Beyond the ample amount of beautiful city parks, enjoy the nearby shopping areas and a slew of phenomenal establishments for food and drink as well as top nightlife and entertainment for all ages. A great historical center to base yourself in beautiful St. Louis!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti