Idyllic Luxury Escape | 360 Views, Hot Tub, Hiking Access | Knoll Top Retreat
As you enter the living and kitchen area on the uppermost level of this home, you’ll be greeted by the bountiful natural light that streams in through the large picture windows. The living room hosts a soft leather sectional and several arm chairs across from the gas fireplace, with an additional seating area designed specifically with appreciation for the peaks outside in mind. You’ll have a crystal-clear view of Wilson Peak and Mt. Wilson from this vantage point.
The vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling stonework add space to this open concept floor plan, from the living room right into the adjacent kitchen. Top of the line stainless Wolf appliances, including a commercial-grade gas range and oven, are accentuated by granite countertops and warm wood cabinetry. Have a seat at the breakfast bar while the chef in your group whips up the delicacy of the day.
Dine under the early evening stars at the wooden table on...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dry Cleaning: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.