Modern Trendy Townhouse with Amazing Deck Views
Unwind in the plush living room, enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony or savour the panoramic city and mountain views from the rooftop deck.
An exquisitely decorated, spacious 3 Bedroom, 6 sleeper cottage on one of Cape Town’s most picturesque streets. Rich in natural light, the house is kitted out with top-end finishes and designer furnishings, offering guests 3 ensuite bedrooms, a gorgeous kitchen and spacious living areas. De Waterkant’s quaint cafe’s and boutiques are steps away.
Situated in historic De Waterkant, this gorgeously restored townhouse cottage encapsulates the spirit of village-living and transports you to a bygone era.
Through the front door you enter into the beautiful living area with a large wall-mounted TV, a gas fireplace and a cosy seating arrangement, perfect for family and friends to share.
From the living room, you are guided by an arch of exposed brick...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.