CHARMING 3BR FAMILY HOME STEPS FROM LAFAYETTE PARK
With three fully furnished levels, five smart TV’s with Hulu Live and even a playroom in the basement, there is plenty of room and things to do to keep everyone in their happy place. And if you’ll be spending lots of time around the house, there’s the fully-stocked kitchen, as well as plenty of towels and linens to ensure comfort and convenience for all. All approved guests will have complete private access to the entire property.
The house is located in the historic Lafayette Square, considered the oldest urban park west of the Mississippi where you can walk to world-class restaurants and sip coffee at delicious cafes. Visit nearby Gateway Arch, Forest Park, and Enterprise Center—home of Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues.
Like a picture out of a Victorian novel, Lafayette Park’s flowers, natural grasses, towering trees, waterfalls, fountains and iconic iron bridges provide a peaceful backdrop to the city.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The house is located in the historic Lafayette Square, considered the oldest urban park west of the Mississippi where you can walk to world-class restaurants and sip coffee at delicious cafes. Visit nearby Gateway Arch, Forest Park, and Enterprise Center—home of Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues. Like a picture out of a Victorian novel, Lafayette Park’s flowers, natural grasses, towering trees, waterfalls, fountains and iconic iron bridges provide a peaceful backdrop to the city. Within Lafayette there are craft breweries; specialty shops; Park Avenue Coffee, which features original small-batch blends; quirky and one-of-a-kind restaurants; yoga and art studios; wine, chocolate and rooftop bars; a bistro; and a must try ice creamery. If you are lucky enough to be in the city at the right time, there are annual neighborhood festivities that are fun to visit including an antique fair (June); Cocktails on the Plaza (July); Movies in Lafayette Park (summer); Taste of Lafayette (August); Tour De Lafayette/Gateway Cup Bike Race (Friday before Labor Day); Tricks & Treats on Park (Saturday before Halloween); the Holiday Tree Lighting (second Saturday in December); and the Holiday Market (second Sunday in December), which features roasted chestnuts, spirits and crafts. Take a walk through the neighborhood and admire the 150-year-old two and three story Victorian mansions commonly referred to as the “painted ladies,” surrounding the lush 30-acre Lafayette Park, the oldest urban park west of the Mississippi. There is something for everyone to enjoy in beautiful Lafayette just 2 miles from Downtown St. Louis
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti