MODERN 3BR HOME in RENOVATED HISTORIC STOREFRONT
This is a home dreams are made of!! Perfectly renovated from top to bottom, this historical storefront has been turned into a design-savvy one-of-a-kind dream home. The first floor is filled with light from the storefront windows and boasts a custom kitchen in a modern style with tons of storage tucked smartly behind the cabinets.
Walk out to a maintenance-free yard with, 2 car garage. The master suite is lovely with a bathroom that has endless amounts of storage, a walk-in closet, and a door to a balcony window for catching a breeze. Three more bedrooms, a laundry room, and a family bath round out the 2nd level. All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
The house is set in the nucleus of South Grand, a neighborhood boasting vibrant cafes and restaurants, as well as a comic book store, antique shops, and clothing boutiques. Blocks away, Tower Grove Park offers a Farmers’ Market and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Tower Grove East is a vibrant south St. Louis City neighborhood steeped in history, grounded in community and rich in both architecture and flora. Just 10 minutes from the house is the stunning Victorian Tower Grove Park, an elegant 19th-century Victorian walking park that features pavilions, statues, fountains and mock classical “ruins.” The neighborhood’s Missouri Botanical Garden welcomes visitors to one of the top three botanical gardens in the world. Renowned for its beautiful landscaping and, of course, flowers with a Japanese Garden, a Climatron geodesic dome, a whimsical Children’s Garden and a garden dedicated to George Washington Carver. On a sunny afternoon, load up the self-guided historic waking tour on your phone and take yourself on an interactive walking tour around the neighborhood. Then, travel around the world on foot with unique stores and eclectic shops as well as a huge array of ethnic restaurants covering more countries than Epcot with Turkish kebabs, Vietnamese pho, Ethiopian injera and Thai papaya salad – just to name a few. In addition to offering a veritable trip around the globe, the neighborhood also boasts some of the city's best vegan and vegetarian restaurants, including barbecue jackfruit tacos and New York-style slices made with cashew cheese. After dinner, stop by Tower Grover Creamery for a delicious homemade ice cream and gelato or for something a little stronger, drop into the Gin Room and try the locally made award winning gin.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti