TASTEFUL 4BR BENTON PARK TOWNHOUSE in HISTORIC DISTRICT
From top to bottom, all three floors of our incredible townhouse have recently been renovated. With the new layout, our guests can expect the modern amenities of a new house, while we kept all the brickwork, hardwood floors, and fixtures that lend to its historic charm. All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire home.
As a matter of fact, we’re just a couple of blocks from our beautiful namesake park that was established in 1866. You can also walk just a few blocks from Cherokee Antique Row, St. Louis’ famous historic antique district. And with plenty of pubs, coffee shops, and even national-recognized restaurants, I’m sure you’ll love my neighborhood!
St. Louis has both UBER and Lyft available. We also have two bike-share companies, just look for the bright green and yellow bikes! We truly value you as our guest, we’re always here to help if you need anything during your stay! :)
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
We're just a couple of blocks from our beautiful namesake park that was established in 1866. You can also walk just a few blocks from Cherokee Antique Row, St. Louis' famous historic antique district. And with plenty of pubs, coffee shops, and even national-recognized restaurants, I'm sure you'll love my neighborhood! Please see the guidebook below for a detailed list of local attractions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti