Beautiful villa with pool on the Florence hills
It is a delightful villa nestled on a hill, in one of the most evocative places in the countryside around Florence: from the top of its position it dominates the entire valley below, which connects Florence to Arezzo.
Surrounded by a fully fenced garden, the property features a private swimming pool equipped with sunbeds, parasols and a gazebo with lounge area.
At guests’ disposal also 2 outdoor tables for alfresco lunches or dinners, a wood-burning oven for cooking pizzas and a private outdoor parking area.
Completely renovated in a revisited classic style, the villa can accommodate up to 12 people for a total of 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
In order to ensure the maximum comfort and space for a large group of people, the villa is divided into 3 apartments:
- 1 apartment for 6 people, set on the first floor, consisting of: 3 double bedrooms, 3...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The owners (a nice Florentine couple) live on the ground floor of the property. Their outdoor space is not being visible from most of the garden nor from the pool area, so the privacy is well guaranteed for the guests. Moreover, thanks to their large experience matured in the field of hospitality, the owners will be happy to organize (upon request) lunches, dinners, breakfasts, cooking lessons and much more, as well as to help customers to make their staye in Tuscany an unforgettable experience.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Included in the price: Utilities (gas, water, electricity); pool, house and garden maintenance; Wi-Fi Internet; use of the swimming pool (open from 1st May to 30th September - depending on weather conditions); CCTV cameras. Stays longer than one week include the following services: cleaning of bedrooms/living room/bathrooms (no kitchen) and changing of towels and sheets.
- Excluded from the price: Final cleaning (€240.00); air conditioning (€20.00/day); heating €20.00/day; pool towels (€12.00 per person per week); extra cleaning service (€15.00/hour); babysitting service (€15.00/hour); cooking class, lunch and dinner on request. Tourist tax (the amount usually varies, depending on location, from €0,50 to €4.00 per person per night for a maximum of seven nights, excluding minors, and will be paid upon arrival).
- Security deposit: Customers are required to pay €400.00 security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.