Relax in Luxury - Spacious Home in High End Neighborhood
With amazing modern updates and amenities and subtle classic touches, this home is the best of both worlds. The amount of space and number of bedrooms make it the perfect place for a group or family to stay during a trip to St. Louis. Plenty of dining space and a high chair and crib for the little ones, and a fantastic neighborhood make this home the ideal location for your trip to St. Louis
All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place
The historic Central West End is a bright and vibrant neighborhood located on the eastern edge of Forest Park. It is very walkable and offers visitors a variety of amenities and attractions to suit any taste. From art galleries, upscale or casual dining, to local live music--you’ll find it all here. Whole Foods, Straub’s, and Schnucks supermarkets are also very close, all while being a quick 5 minute drive from downtown St. Louis.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The historic Central West End is a bright and vibrant neighborhood located on the eastern edge of Forest Park. It is very walkable and offers a variety of amenities and attractions to suit any taste. From art galleries, upscale or casual dining, to local live music--you'll find it all here. Mingle at spacious, street-side patios next to antique stores where you can create a stained glass window or scented body oil. Play chess with the locals on the sidewalk outside the Chess Club and Take a picture in front of the world’s largest chess piece – 14 feet tall — outside the World Chess Hall of Fame. Book lovers will enjoy visiting the Writer’s Corner, which features metal busts of T.S. Eliot, Tennessee Williams, and Kate Chopin, all literary greats who hail from the neighborhood. Visit the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis (est. 1914) on Lindell Boulevard and tour the largest collection of mosaics in the world, located downstairs at the Mosaic Museum. Then bike, jog or walk along the paved paths winding through Forest Park, stopping along the way to visit the St. Louis Zoo. Pick up some supplies at Whole Foods, Straub's, and Schnucks supermarkets close to the house or head into the city for dinner just a quick 5 minute drive from downtown St. Louis.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti