Polished and Luxurious 4-Floor Soulard Family Home
Beautiful 3 story home with full finished basement. Ideal for large families, with 7 bedrooms and plenty of space. All Approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place. We truly value you as our guest, we’re always here to help if you need anything during your stay! :)
PRIVACY-SAFE NOISE MONITORING
This home is equipped with noise monitoring devices that alert us if noise levels increase over reasonable levels. This allows us to reach out and request that levels are reduced to reasonable levels. To protect your privacy, the monitors do not record audio.
TRUST & SAFETY
Each reservation includes up to $10,000 of accidental coverage for contents damage and up to $100,000 coverage for accidental property damage and bodily injury.
COVID-19 CLEANING CERTIFIED
Our entire team is trained and certified on today’s best practices to keep guests safe and healthy by following...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The home is located within the historic Soulard District and is walking distance of dozens of local restaurants, bars, and a microbrewery. There is also a grocery store and other amenities such as barbers, pharmacies, etc all close by. Visitors can enjoy an endless section of entertainment in the Soulard district year-round, including craft beer at International Tap House, oysters and crawfish on the beautifully-landscaped patio at Molly’s in Soulard, homemade cupcakes at Sweet Divine, Irish stew at McGurk’s, and blueberry-flavored margaritas at Chavas Mexican Restaurant. Take part in a Pub Crawls that are held throughout the neighborhood and on the music front, Soulard offers some of the city’s best jazz, blues, folk and rock music options. For more information, visit www.Soulard.org. With over 30 bars, restaurants and quirky shops that are scattered throughout the narrow tree-lined streets, every one offers an elaborate outdoor courtyard, patio or sidewalk area from which to enjoy the beautiful historic scenery. For history buffs, Soulard is host to the city’s oldest church and the oldest building and for the brave there are several haunted houses, including The Darkness, located near the former Welsh Baby Carriage factory. Some must visit award winning restaurants and cafes within Soulard is Bogart’s Smokehouse for Americas Best Ribs, the Capitalist Pig BBQ, John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub and Sidney Street Café. When visiting in January the area hosts the third largest Mardi Gras Festival in the world and includes loads of entertainment including the Family Carnival, Snow Ball Softball Tournament, Wine & Whiskey Tasting, Cajun Cook-off, Taste of Soulard, pub crawls and of course, the main event, Grand Parade Day!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti