HIGH END 2BR CWE CONDO with EAT-IN KITCHEN
With painstaking attention to detail, this beautiful apartment has been carefully appointed with everything needed for a traveler to feel right at home. You’ll find a fully-stocked eat-in kitchen, full bath, and on-floor laundry room. The two bedrooms each have a queen bed, and there’s also a queen-size blow-up bed on hand for your use. All guests will have complete privacy and full access to the entire apartment.
I really love my neighborhood. I’m just down the street from the museums and jogging/biking trails in one of the nation’s largest city parks(Forest Park), there are countless incredible restaurants nearby. There’s also find plenty of nightlife, as well as a brand-new Whole Foods and the very nice Straub’s Grocery just blocks away. All this, and it’s still nice and quiet at night. Also, I would love to invite you to enjoy an evening at my cocktail bar and cabaret, The Monocle and Emerald Room.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The historic Central West End is a bright and vibrant neighborhood named one of the top neighborhoods in the US and is known for its upscale shopping, dining and cozy coffeehouses. The Central West End is a highly walkable area with art galleries, antique shopping, great nightlife venues and stunning turn-of-the-century homes all located on the eastern edge of Forest Park just a quick 5 minute drive from downtown St. Louis. Whole Foods, Straub's, and Schnucks supermarkets are close by, as well as all the top attractions the city has to offer making this beautiful home the perfect place to base your group or family while visiting St. Louis.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti