BREATHTAKING CWE HOME with SLEEPING FOR 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
With amazing modern updates and amenities and subtle classic touches, this home is the best of both worlds. The amount of space and number of bedrooms make it the perfect place for a group or family to stay during a trip to St. Louis.
There are a variety of toys and special features for kids, like a dining area and cribs, that set this home apart from all others and make it wonderful for guests of all ages. The beautifully remodeled bathrooms add an extra layer of luxury that is hard to find in most places, and the large dining room gives the perfect place for everyone to gather and share a meal after a long day.
All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
The historic Central West End is a bustling mixed-use neighborhood located on the eastern edge of Forest Park. It is very walkable and offers visitors a variety of amenities and attractions to suit any taste. From art...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The historic Central West End is a bright and vibrant neighborhood named one of the top neighborhoods in the US and is known for its upscale shopping, dining and cozy coffeehouses. The Central West End is a highly walkable area with art galleries, antique shopping, great nightlife venues and stunning turn-of-the-century homes all located on the eastern edge of Forest Park just a quick 5 minute drive from downtown St. Louis. Whole Foods, Straub's, and Schnucks supermarkets are close by, as well as all the top attractions the city has to offer making this majestic home the perfect place to base your group or family while vising St. Louis.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti