SPACIOUS 6BR/6BA DOUBLE TOWNHOME STEPS FROM RESTAURANTS and ENTERTAINMENT
We just love the bright southwestern pops of color that contrast the sleek new furnishings and fixtures found throughout our home. Inside the place feels cavernous, as each room seems larger than the last. Expect luxurious comfort, and all the details you’ll need to make your stay in St. Louis a memorable one. All approved guests will have complete private access to the entire property.
Just minutes from Barnes Hospital, Cortex, Forest Park, and IKEA, as well as home to countless restaurants, shops, music venues, and microbreweries, and with easy access to nearby HWY 64/40, The Grove is arguably St. Louis’ coolest AND best-located neighborhood. For those without a car of their own, UBER and bicycles are St. Louis’ favorite forms of travel. That said, the brand new Cortex Metrolink is now open and it’s only a few blocks away! St. Louis now has a bike-sharing company as well. Download the LimeBike app to find the nearest...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Just minutes from Barnes Hospital, Cortex, Forest Park, and IKEA, as well as home to countless restaurants, shops, music venues, and microbreweries, and with easy access to nearby HWY 64/40, The Grove is arguably St. Louis' coolest AND best-located neighborhood.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti