AMAZING 4BR PENTHOUSE with EXPANSIVE VIEWS
One of the things you’ll love most about our place is the warm, coziness, of it all.. Where most lofts in our area have 2-3 windows allowing little sunlight, you get a wall of windows for plenty of natural light. You even get your own private patio. Instead of concrete floors and half-height bedroom walls with sliding doors, you get hardwood floors in the living spaces, and carpet in the bedrooms with full-height walls, and real doors.
If you’re an aspiring chef, or would like to save money and calories by skipping all the nearby restaurants, head on down to Culinaria, the neighborhood grocery store, and whip up your gourmet meal with our fully stocked top-of-the-line kitchen. Enjoy extra fast internet speeds with 100mbps high-speed wi-fi.
There’s room for your entire wardrobe in the huge master closet and don’t forget the heated jet-tub in the master bathroom.. The guest bedroom has a huge closet as well, along...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Whether you are in Saint Louis for a convention, or to see one of the three professional sport teams, there's so much to do within walking distance from this great central location. Go for a morning jog down the street to the world famous Gateway Arch and check out the mind-blowing City Museum, or take a stroll to City Garden, one of the region’s best sculpture gardens, complete with intelligent water features and excellent Kaldi's Coffee Cafe. The brand-new Ballpark Village, next door to Busch Stadium, is a pretty incredible entertainment complex to come and explore with dining and entertainment and speaking of eats and drinks. There's approximately 30 bars and restaurants within four or five blocks of the loft, as well as the a flamingo-themed bowling alley and a movie theater with a full bar. Our recommendations: Microbrews & Wine: Bridge Pizza: Pi Burgers: Range Latin: Mango Thai: Sen Thai Bistro Breakfast: Rooster Sports: The Over/Under Sushi: Mizu With so much to do and see and do in the area for all ages, you will love staying in this great central location!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti
- - Loss of keys will result in $120 fine
- - Loss of garage door opener will result in $75 fine