FULL 2-FAMILY BUILDING STEPS FROM THE BOTANICAL GARDEN
Two full kitchens, two living rooms, and plenty of space this is certainly the perfect family oasis for your vacation. All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
The historic Shaw Neighborhood is the home of the nation’s oldest botanical garden. With adorable shops and restaurants throughout the neighborhood, it is a lovely place to stay while visiting St. Louis. It is also minutes away from the internationally acclaimed Tower Grove Park, allowing our guests to take a nice stroll through a beautiful park.
You are close to both highways 64/40 and 44. St. Louis has Uber and Lyft, and we also have a few scooter and bike-share companies. You can find them scattered around the neighborhood.
We truly value you as our guest, we’re always here to help if you need anything during your stay! :)
PRIVACY-SAFE NOISE MONITORING
This home is equipped with noise...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Shaw is one of the oldest and most intact neighborhoods among St. Louis City’s historic districts and is centrally located just minutes from Downtown, the historic Soulard District, Forest Park, The Hill, Tower Grove Park, the Missouri Botanical Garden, and historic South Grand. Just steps from the house is the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens with restaurants, shops, miles of tree lined paths, playgrounds, fountains and points of interest, including the top-rated free Zoo and Art Museum. Foods from around the world are served at nearby restaurants on Grand Ave with no shortage of Italian restaurants on “The Hill” nearby. You will have easy access to major freeways getting you to the Cardinals game, the popular arch and riverfront, the beautiful Soulard neighborhood and the Anheuser-Busch brewery where you can go on a tour and sample all their latest beers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti