BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN LOFT STEPS FROM EVERYTHING
Our wonderfully renovated home features a bright and modern design with plenty of space. With a Queen bedroom and King master bedroom and 2 full bathrooms, this home is perfect for your getaway. A beautiful overhead shower and tub in the Master Bathroom are perfect for relaxing after your long day. Family-friendly with a high chair and pack n play on-site, and plenty to do nearby! We cant wait to host you!
All approved guests will have access to the entire place.
The Washington Avenue Historic District is located in Downtown West, St. Louis, Missouri along Washington Avenue, and bounded by Delmar Boulevard to the north, Locust Street to the south, 8th Street on the east, and 18th Street on the west. The buildings date from the late 19th century to the early 1920s.
This is now a vibrant area of town rich in culinary experiences, nightlife, and nearby many major St. Louis Attractions such as Bush Stadium,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
The loft is ideally situated on the Washington Avenue Historic District in Downtown West, St. Louis. Delmar Boulevard is bounded to the north, Locust Street to the south, 8th Street on the east, 18th Street on the west. The buildings date from the late 19th century to the early 1920s. This vibrant neighborhood is now rich in culinary experiences, nightlife and an abundance of major St. Louis attractions. ✔ City Museum (1 min away) ✔ Enterprise Center (2 min away) ✔ Busch Stadium (5 min away) ✔ Missouri Botanical Garden (10 min away) ✔ The Arch (12 min away) ✔ Saint Louis Art Museum (15 min away) ✔ Saint Louis Zoo (17 min away) ✔ St. Louis Lambert International Airport (18 min away) ***Distance times are calculated if you are traveling by car.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests
- - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti