DELIGHTFUL BOTANICAL GARDEN CONDO WITH ROOM FOR 6
The open concept kitchen and dining area provide a great space to bond while cooking a meal or eating breakfast, and the small deck is an amazing place to take in the day with morning coffee. With a crib and high chair already set up at the home, there is no need to bring extra things if traveling with the family. All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
You can’t beat the location of this adorable Shaw Neighborhood apartment! Located next to the Botanical Gardens, minutes from Saint Louis University and the South Grand Restaurant district, this home has more space than meets the eye and has all of the comforts of home. You will not want to miss it!
Uber and Lyft are available, and the St. Louis Metro Station is just a short walk from this home. We truly value you as our guest, we’re always here to help if you need anything during your stay! :)
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Shaw neighborhood is home to the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens, Tower Grove Park, and Forest Park. Forest Park alone has miles of tree-lined paths, playgrounds, fountains, as well as other exciting points of interest. Tons of restaurants can be found on Grand Ave, and many more Italian restaurants on "The Hill" nearby. You’re near major freeways so scheduling a visit to a Cardinals game is a breeze. You can also visit the Arch, stop by beautiful Soulard, or tour the Anheuser-Busch brewery. The Shaw neighborhood is a mix of stately, turn-of-the-last-century homes and well-maintained apartments in classic brick. You'll find university and medical students living alongside professionals, many young families, and long-term residents. It's diverse and friendly. Residents are quiet and respectful. You'll mostly want to drive or Uber/Lyft to get around as the street is residential for several city blocks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti