WONDERFUL 5BR/3BA HOME WITH 1ST FLOOR BEDROOM and FULL BATH
This space is classical and elegant, with 5 bedrooms and 10 total beds to fit all of your family accommodations for your special St. Louis stay. All approved guests will have complete, private access to the entire place.
This neighborhood is home to the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens, restaurants, and shops, and close to Tower Grove Park and Forest Park, with miles of tree-lined paths, playgrounds, fountains, and points of interest, including the top-rated and free Zoo and Art Museum. Foods from around the world are served at nearby restaurants on Grand Ave with no shortage of Italian restaurants on The Hill nearby.
Access to major freeways is convenient to take in a Cardinals game, visit the arch and riverfront, stop by beautiful Soulard, or tour the Anheuser-Busch brewery. Easy access to major routes including Grand and Kingshighway Blvds, Highway 44, and 40/64. Metrolink stops are nearby. Within a...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
This historic Compton Heights neighborhood provides guests with the ambience of Victorian living and the convenience of being ten minutes from everywhere including Downtown, the historic Soulard District, Forest Park, The Hill, Tower Grove Park, the Missouri Botanical Garden, and the South Grand business district. Close by you will find the beautiful Missouri Botanical Gardens, restaurants and shops with miles of tree lined paths, playgrounds, fountains and points of interest, including the top-rated and free Zoo and Art Museum. Foods from around the world are served at nearby restaurants on Grand Ave with no shortage of Italian restaurants on “The Hill” nearby. Access to major freeways is convenient to take in a Cardinals game, visit the arch and riverfront, stop by beautiful Soulard, or tour the Anheuser-Busch brewery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti