FRENCH QUARTER-INSPIRED 3BR APARTMENT STEPS FROM SOULARD MARKET
A very spacious 2nd story unit! Each room has its own large Samsung smart TV, we offer HD basic channels and Samsung TV channels, you can also use your own Netflix during your stay. Each room has a phone charging station for ease of use! 2 full baths and full-size mirrors in each room make getting ready a breeze!
We’re across the street from 2 of Soulard’s most popular bars and just 2 blocks from McGurk’s Irish Pub, Molly’s, and 1860s! Entire upstairs house. Soulard is the lively spot of St. Louis, loaded with great food and great bars. The area is busy every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and during any home or important away games!
McGurk’s draws a crowd every night of the week. Molly’s and 1860s have great live music! The Great Grizzly (across the street from the front of our building) is one of the oldest bars in St. Louis and offers free shuttles to and from all home games. Dukes which is across the street...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Soulard is the lively spot of St. Louis, loaded with great food and great bars. The area is busy every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and during any home or important away games! McGurk's draws a crowd every night of the week. Molly's and 1860's have great live music! The Great Grizzly (across the street from the front of our building) is one of the oldest bars in St. Louis and offers free shuttles to and from all home games. Dukes which is across the street (behind our building) has become one of the most popular bars in Soulard! Visitors can enjoy an endless section of entertainment in the Soulard district year-round, including craft beer at International Tap House, oysters and crawfish on the beautifully-landscaped patio at Molly’s in Soulard, homemade cupcakes at Sweet Divine, Irish stew at McGurk’s, and blueberry-flavored margaritas at Chavas Mexican Restaurant. Take part in a Pub Crawls that are held throughout the neighborhood and on the music front, Soulard offers some of the city’s best jazz, blues, folk and rock music options. For more information, visit www.Soulard.org. With over thirty bars, restaurants and quirky shops that are scattered throughout the narrow tree-lined streets, every one of them has an elaborate outdoor courtyard, patio or sidewalk area from which to enjoy the beautiful historic scenery. For history buffs, the area plays host to the city’s oldest church and the oldest building and for the brave there are several haunted houses, including The Darkness, located near the former Welsh Baby Carriage factory. Some must visit award winning restaurants and cafes within Soulard is Bogart’s Smokehouse for Americas Best Ribs, the Capitalist Pig BBQ, John D. McGurk’s Irish Pub and Sidney Street Café. When visiting in January the area plays host to the third largest Mardi Gras Festival in the world and include loads of entertainment including the Family Carnival, Snow Ball Softball Tournament, Wine & Whiskey Tasting, Cajun Cook-off, Taste of Soulard, pub crawls and of course, the main event, Grand Parade Day!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This home has been carefully designed and outfitted for the comfort of vacationers and business travelers. Please do not inquire if the following items don't work with your plans.
- - Primary renter must be 25+ years old
- - Pets are not permitted on the property
- - No smoking inside the home
- - No additional guests - If more guests are expected, please add them to the reservation
- - No Parties
- - If the guests exceed the number stated in your reservation, it will be considered a party
- - Quiet time is 10pm - 9am (including weekends). The neighbors are proud of their quiet, peaceful neighborhood and we ask our guests to be respectful. Please keep voices and music down during quiet hours.
- - Outdoor areas off-limits after 10pm
- - Nothing can be taped, pinned, or attached to walls, ceilings or hung from the lighting fixtures. Absolutely no glitter or confetti