Elegant Top Floor Apartment close to Par 47 Golf Course
From the parking, this top floor apartment is accessed via a few steps. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is fully air conditioned, is very well presented, and represents excellent value for money. Being on the top floor, the apartment benefits from a roof top solarium from where you have fabulous views to the Mar Menor. Wireless internet access and use of a Sony PlayStation are included in the price for this popular apartment.
Single Storey Accommodation
Ground Floor (split level)
Kitchen - Washing machine, Dish washer, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer
Lounge - Flat screen TV, DVD player, PlayStation, Dining facilities, A/C unit, Patio doors
Bedroom with ensuite - Double bed, A/C unit, Safe, Patio doors, Twin wash basins, Bath, Shower, WC, Hair dryer
Bedroom - Twin beds, A/C unit
Bathroom - Wash basin, Bath with overhead shower, WC
Terrace - Outdoor dining...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Accommodation services
- Pre-arrival cleaning, water, and electricity consumption are included within the property's rental price. You may find that the electricity can trip if too many appliances are used at the same time. We ask for your patience and co-operation in such instances.
- Arrival and departure times
- Your accommodation will ready for you to occupy from 16:00 onwards. To make sure we can prepare the property for the arrival of the next guests you must vacate the property no later than 10:30 on the day of your departure.
- Local fiestas take place throughout the year in and around our resorts. Some shops, supermarkets and other amenities may be closed during this period and there may be additional noise at any time of the day or night.
- We can provide a cot or a high chair if they are required during your stay. These should be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Facilities on resort
- Every effort is made to ensure the information we provide on resort facilities is correct, however these facilities are supplied by third parties and therefore we cannot take responsibility for its accuracy. Some facilities may not be available at certain times of year, or at times when maintenance work is required or events are being held. In addition, local charges may apply for some of the resort facilities.
- Kitchens include hob, oven, fridge or fridge freezer, basic cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, cutlery and crockery. Some properties have additional facilities. These will be indicated in the property description where available.
- Please note that cleaning products or materials are not provided and condiments or leftover food supplies from previous guests are always removed for hygiene reasons. Although our properties are checked regularly, crockery, cutlery and ot
- her equipment may become damaged through regular use or removed. Please report any damaged or missing items to our resort staff so that we have the opportunity to repair or replace the item.
- Maid service & cleaning
- Maid service can consist of preparation only with linen and towels on arrival with no further visit, or may include linen changes and cleaning. Please check before booking if more information is required.
- Maids are not responsible for laundry or washing up and we ask that you keep the property tidy and leave it as you would expect to find it.
- Please ensure that the barbeque is left in a clean condition and ready for the next guests. Please dispose of used charcoal in a rubbish bag when cool, then place it the large dustbins provided on the resort.
- Please do not use the provided bath towels for the beach or around the pool.
- The maximum occupancy for each property is indicated in the description. Over occupancy is not permitted and will result in additional guests being asked to vacate the property. Please note that your property is equipped for up to, and not more than, the advertised number of maximum occupants only.
- Occupying/vacating your property
- Check-in time for all our properties is from 16:00 onwards. In order that our properties are adequately prepared for new arrivals, we must ask you to vacate the property by 10:30 on the day of your departure. When making your travel arrangements please take the check-in and check-out times into consideration. We may be able to accommodate left luggage at our office if you have a late flight home or early flight in. Please note we will have no liability for any luggage left at our offices and that items are left at your own risk.
- On departure, please dispose of all rubbish, close all the shutters, turn the air conditioning off, and lock the front door, and return the keys to our office. Please note that charges will apply for keys not returned.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Pool, garden and general maintenance
- Your property will be maintained by staff who have access to the pool/garden area. Gardens have to be maintained on a regular basis and it is impossible for this to be carried out only on 'change-over' days. Pools are normally checked and cleaned twice a week though this can vary, and this may sometimes be carried out very early in the morning. However, neither pool nor garden personnel have a fixed schedule or fixed hours, so it is not possible for us to advise you of the exact date or time of their visit. We ask for your cooperation when our staff visit, as it is imperative to keep the properties well maintained for our guests’ enjoyment throughout the year.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Stay safe on holiday
- Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us and we take care to ensure your stay will be safe and trouble free. However, please be mindful that our accommodation complies with the local standards and regulations of Spain, which might not be the same as in your home country. Please take extra care while you are away and ensure that children are supervised at all times.