461 Northwest Passage 205
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
**Book Today for Only $300 Down at the Time of Booking ***
Permit Number VRP2021-0026
Summer or Mountain is a very fun place to be! This 1 bed/1 bath condo is complete with a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy beautiful mountain views out the front window while relaxing after a day of skiing, hiking, or mountain biking.
The living area has a flat screen TV, and comfortable sectional couch that coverts to a bed (by reconfiguring the ottomans) that sleeps two. There is a full kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven/stovetop, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots/pans, plates, glasses, and silverware. The dining table seats four. The bedroom is spacious with a king bed, large closet, and an additional flat screen TV. There is also a full private bathroom including a tub and shower.
The condo is 1/4 mile to the village at Schweitzer Mountain Resort with easy access to lifts and mountain...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 4 p.m. MST AND CHECK-OUT TIME is 10 a.m. MST. No early check-ins. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time. 2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Note that the maximum occupancy allowed is noted at the top of this document. Please do not exceed the maximum occupancy. You will be charged $25 per day per person if you exceed the maximum occupancy (children 5 and under do not count towards the maximum occupancy). 3. SUPPLIES: Upon arrival, the property will have several days supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent (if applicable), bar soap, shampoo and liquid hand soap in the kitchen. If you are missing supplies upon arrival, please contact us. If you run out during your stay, please purchase more as required. 4. CLEANING FEE: A departure cleaning fee has been charged. However, if the property is left exceptionally dirty/trashed and additional cleaning time is required beyond the norm, you will be charged for the additional time. Please ensure that all dishes are put in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher the morning you depart. In addition, please start a load of towels the morning you depart. 5. NO SMOKING: This is a non-smoking property (marijuana or tobacco) and pets are not permitted, unless the home is pet friendly, and the $25/day pet fee (Max $150) has been paid. Please note the maximum number of pets is two (2). Please do not bring more than two pets and please clean up after your pets. 6. MINIMUM AGE: We will not rent to anyone under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. 7. EVENTS: Events such as weddings, reunions, rehearsal dinners or any type of gathering of more then 150% of the properties sleeping occupancy are not allowed without prior written authorization from the Property Manager. 8. WEAPONS: To ensure the safety of all of our guests, guns are forbidden on the property at all times, even if the guests has a concealed-carry permit. 9. INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold the Homeowner and Property Manager harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.