- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
5-star Annecy chalet with season pool, lake & mountain views - OVO Network.
CHALET KALYSSIA - Explore Lake Annecy and the Alps from this stunning property for 11 with a wine cellar, spa, steam room and pool (March-Nov).
CHALET KALYSSIA - Saint-Jorioz - Lake Annecy
381 m2, 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 11 (max 10 adults, 1 baby)
Slopes 17.5 km, Village 3 km
Lake & mountains views
Heated pool, spa, jacuzzi, gym and wine cellar
Separate annexe rooms
OVO Network specialises in beautiful, hand-picked luxury properties for unique stays in the French Alps.
Chalet Kalyssia in an OVO Network property. A very unique property - sleeping 11 (10 adults and a child), the accommodation is split over two buildings.
The OVO Network team’s opinion -
The main chalet has three bedrooms sleeping seven, with three bathrooms, and the annexe has two double en suite bedrooms,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.