Historic English Home in a 4,000 acre country estate
- 11 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 21 Guests
Starting from GBP £13,083 per night for a minimum of three (3) nights in staffed accommodation, including breakfast, teas & coffees and all soft drinks. The property is only let on a fully exclusive basis as a whole.
The original house came into the hands of the current owner’s forebears in 1450. Since then, the original house until it was burnt down in 1661, followed by the current house which was rebuilt in 1731, have seen a fascinating history interwoven with Parliament and Royalty. The 20th century saw huge improvements to the house and it underwent a comprehensive refurbishment and it now offers luxurious and comfortable accommodation.
The house is a clever mix of old world charm with lovely family portraits & paintings combined with modern day luxury. This is a very comfortable home but despite its size, it remains cosy and welcoming. The grounds are beautifully kept...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.